1. Refund Policy
a. No refunds under any circumstances. Any and all payments made are not refundable for any including, but not limited to, failure to use RMC Credentials due to illness, acts of God, travel-related problems, acts of terrorism, lost of employment and/or duplicate purchase. RMC will not issue refunds for Credentials that have been revoked.
b. Unused Credentials have no monetary value and cannot be credited to future years or events. RMC will not issue refunds or credits due to failure to redeem a discount during the registration process.
c. Lost or stolen credentials will not be replaced. In the event Credentials are lost or stolen, new Credentials will need to be purchased for a Participant’s continued access to Events.
d. RMC reserves the right to revoke a Credential for any reason in RMC’s sole direction (for example, if anyone other than the authorized individual tires to use a Credential. As noted in Section 1(a) above, RMC will not issue refunds for Credentials that have been revoked).
2. Credentials Policy – RMC Credentials are issued to, can be picked up by, and used by only the individual named in the registration. RMC Credentials are non-transferable. All RMC Credentials are the sole property of RMC, and can be revoked at anytime in RMC’s sole discretion.
a. RMC Credentials may not be used as a prize in any form of promotion, contest, game, and sweepstakes without pre-approval from the RMC.
3. RMC is a private event and has a weapons-free policy. Attending participants are prohibited from carrying weapons of any kind, including concealed or displayed firearms. Participants are not permitted to bring weapons onto the premises of any official RMC events. The RMC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, without refund, to deactivate and/or revoke the Credentials of Participants who violate this policy.
4. Event Participants are expected to behave responsibly and to treat each other – and treat the community – with respect, kindness, and compassion. RMC reserves the right, without refund, to revoke the Credentials of Participants who conduct is deemed inappropriate, disorderly or offensive by RMC, affiliated third parties or the local authorities.
5. Photo, Video & Audio Policy
a. Under no circumstances are tripods, lights or elaborate set ups permitted in any RMC event, panel discussion, keynote or Q&A.
b. RMC Registrants are permitted to use hand-held cameras and/or smartphones to take photographs and capture digital images for personal, non-commercial use, provided the photography is not disruptive.
c. Registrants may take photos from their seats, as long as they are not obstructing views or using flash.
d. Photographs may not be published, sold, reproduced, transmitted, distributed or otherwise commercially exploited in any manner whatsoever.
e. “No live stream” policy – Under no circumstances are participants allowed to audio or video webcast, broadcast, or otherwise transmit, retransmit or copy in any form any RMC artist performance, conference programming, or film panel discussion, keynote or Q&A longer than :30 seconds.
6. Cable Cast Signs
RMC Registrants grant REVOLT MEDIA AND TV, LLC, its parent companies and affiliates and REVOLT MUSIC CONFERENCE, its parent company and affiliates the right, but not the obligation, to photograph and film you and use your name, likeness, voice and other sound effects in the production, exhibition, distribution, promotion, publicity and advertising of this event in any and all media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity.
7. Pet Policy
Information about the Eden Roc Miami Beach pet policy can be found here.
8. Each Participant understands that participating in the Events is voluntary and may involve certain risks of physical injury, damage to property, and other damages or losses that may be sustained by a Participant. Each Participant assumes all risk of damages, property loss, and personal injury, which may occur by participating in the Events.
9. RMC reserves the right to makes changes to the Terms at any time without notices to each Participant, so please check back and review the Terms from time to time. In event that any term or provision of the Terms shall be deemed invalid, illegal and unenforceable in any respect, such term or provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining term or provision.